Friday, July 1, 2011

Tutus!

Wow, my last post here was about a year ago! I guess I've been busy...and pregnant.

Well, I got bored sitting around growing babies, so I decided to make some tutus. These are so easy to make, and I don't even have to leave my recliner. :) The girls picked their own colors, and I think they turned out pretty cute for my first try. I just looked up how to make these on Google because I have seen several for sale and I figured it couldn't be that difficult!

Anna's - purple and pink!
Ella's - purple and red!
Cadence's - pink and green (I had to pick these colors) - shhh, it's a surprise!If you like these and want one, let me know what colors you like. I can't promise I'll get around to making it, but it will give me something to put on my list of things to do while bored. :) Color options: hot pink, light pink, purple, red, lime green, royal blue, baby blue, yellow, turquoise, white. Just know if too many people ask, I'll need to start charging for materials! The cost of materials for toddler/big girl skirts is about $8, and the cost for 12mo and under is about $4.

1 comment:

  1. Not a secret anymore! I just said "Cadence is getting a tutu from Aunt Danna", to which Cadence asked "WHERE IS MY TUTU?!!?" It is so cute---thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete